Do you want to give your children the best education possible?
Homeschooling is a 21st century alternative to school that suits you and your family's modern needs. As more and more families turn to homeschooling, we are here to help you learn how to do it as effectively as possible.
If you are serious about giving your children the best 21st century education possible, then this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn:
- 10 really powerful reasons to homeschool (#8 will surprise you)
- 6 unique methods of homeschooling
- How to teach Islam and Arabic, and Islamize other subjects
- Time Management for Homeschooling Parents
- The answers to 15 FAQs about homeschooling
- How to set up your homeschool and run it effectively
- Dealing with difficult children effectively and affectionately
- How to instill love of learning in children
- How to explain your decision to homeschool to others
- Methods to help you avoid burnout and stay motivated
- Out of the box ideas for homeschooling
- How to educate different learning types
About the Author:
Shaykh Ismail Kamdar is the founder of Islamic Self Help, the Faculty Manager of the Islamic Online University, and the author of multiple books. He homeschools five children every day, and has over six years of experience in homeschooling.
A powerful investment
The decision to homeschool can be a very difficult one to make. In this course, we will guide you step-by-step on how to choose the homeschooling method that is best for your family, and how to do it well.
NOTE: If you really, REALLY, want to study this course but honestly can't afford the price, don't worry! Just email me at [email protected] letting me know how much you can afford to pay, and we can work out a special price for you. Our goal is to help as many people as possible benefit from this knowledge, without cheapening its value.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you are unhappy with the course after purchasing it. Don't worry, you have 30 days to ask for a full refund.
We are 100% sure that you will love and benefit from this course, and will give you a full refund within 30 days if you are not!
Why you can't delay
You don't want to be that parent who realizes too late that you should have started homeschooling years ago. It is crucial that you take the time read, research and reflect on this topic today, so that you will have no regrets about your decision tomorrow.
Who is this course for?
1) Every homeschooling parent.
2) Parents who are considering homeschooling as a future option.
3) Parents whose kids go to school, but wish to learn how to assist them with afterschooling or homework.
4) Parents who wish to play a more active role in their kids' education.
5) Teachers who wish to implement homeschooling principles and techniques in their classrooms.
1) This is a training program for parents. It is not a curriculum for children.
2) This course is pre-recorded. All videos will be available immediately upon payment.
1) Free eBook - Homeschooling 101: What To Expect In Your First Year (Value $8)
2) Free Online Course - 5 Basics Of Time Management (Value $44)
Choose your payment option below to get started.
"I have taken many classes...with Sheikh Ismail Kamdar, and found him to be profound in his knowledge. For a father to homeschool and take this responsibility on his own shoulders is more profound to me than when a mother does it...So I am honoured and proud of my teacher for doing this for his family and helping others also through the process!"
- Zohra Sarwari, Life Coach/Homeschooler
Get started now!
Shaykh Ismail Kamdar is the founder of the Islamic Self Help, Faculty Manager of the Islamic Online University, author of multiple books, Islamic Studies graduate, freelance writer, and homeschooling father of four. He has over a decade of experience in online education, and has taught thousands of students around the world.
"Brother Ismail takes us through practical and step-by-step pathway backed by real life examples to have the courage to tread the path. While pointing out chronic loopholes in conventional education system, he strikes a great balance between excitement and challenges of homeschooling."
- Bela Khan, Life Coach/Homeschooler
StartQuality Control (6:51)
PreviewQuality Time (2:57)
StartAn outdated system? (3:46)
StartThe Flawed System (4:17)
StartAn Overrated Advantage (6:55)
StartIs the school really Islamic? (4:43)
StartWhat really matters (2:23)
StartA Fulfilling LIfe (2:12)
StartAt Her Own Pace (3:06)
StartA Changing World (2:52)
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $59
Frequently Asked Questions
"If you are still undecided as to if you should homeschool, author Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar’s illustration of contemporary schooling’s failures and his own reasons for homeschooling are especially convincing."
- Brooke Benoit, Fitrah Journal