An ongoing deep dive into various Islamic Sciences
Islam Intensive is a weekly on-going deep-dive into various Islamic Sciences, co-hosted by Islamic Self Help, Baitul Hikmah and Islamic Forum SA. The purpose of this course is to provide continous Islamic Education that improves the lives of the attendees.
Topics covered thus far:
- Usul al-Fiqh (Principles of Fiqh) - 9 Hours
- Maqasid al-Shariah (Goals of Islamic Law) - 7 Hours
- Qawa'id al-Fiqhiyyah (Legal Fiqh Maxims) - 5 Hours
Upcoming subjects include:
- Refutation of Atheism
- Islamic Theology
- Purification of the Soul
- Sciences of the Quran
- A Summarized History of Islam
- Nawawi's Forty Hadith
This is an ongoing program which includes the following features:
- Access to recordings of all previous classes on demand
- PDF notes for each subject
- Test Yourself Section for revision and improving understanding
- A new 60-90 minute lesson added weekly
- LIVE Q&A Sessions
Join the class today to begin your deep dive into the world of Islamic Knowledge. All that is required is a $10 monthly subscription fee to help cover the cost of production and hosting.
If you wish to jon the course but cannot afford the fee, email me at [email protected] and I will assist you as best I can. Our goal is to provide high quality Islamic Education to the ummah at an affordable rate.
Shaykh Ismail Kamdar is the founder of the Islamic Self Help, Faculty Manager of the Islamic Online University, author of multiple books, Islamic Studies graduate, freelance writer, and homeschooling father of four. He has over a decade of experience in online education, and has taught thousands of students around the world.