A comprehensive commentary on the classical work Aqidah al-Tahawiyah
Dive deep into the world of theology with this intensive study of the classical work Aqidha al-Tahawiyah. In this course, Shaykh Ismail Kamdar discusses in details a variety of theological concepts from an orthodox Sunni perspective. The course is unique in its contemporary approach to theological issues grounded in Sunni principles.
In this course, you will learn:
- The Islamic concept of monotheism
- Islamic beliefs related to prophets, revelation and the final messenger
- The orthodox position regarding the Quran and its role in Islam
- Authentic beliefs about angels, jinn and the Afterlife
- A detailed explanation of Qadar (Destiny) and the theological controversies around it
- Response to Atheistic and Liberal objections regarding Islamic theology
- The fundamental principles of orthodox Islamic theology.
This course includes the following bonus content:
- Free PDF translations of Aqidah al-Tahawiyah and a commentary on it. (300+ pages)
- Free BONUS lecture series; Introduction to FIVE classical Islamic texts (5 hours of bonus content)
Access the full course today to get all of this and more!
NOTE: This course is still under development. Seven more lectures will be added over the next two months in shaa Allah.
NOTE II: This course is extracted from the Islam Intensive ongoing program. Do not sign up if you are already paying for the Islam Intensive.
Shaykh Ismail Kamdar is the founder of the Islamic Self Help, Faculty Manager of the Islamic Online University, author of multiple books, Islamic Studies graduate, freelance writer, and homeschooling father of four. He has over a decade of experience in online education, and has taught thousands of students around the world.
StartAqeedah al-Tahawiyyah - Text (PDF)
StartAqeedah at-Tahawiyah - Commentary (PDF)
StartIntroduction to Aqidah al-Tahawiyah (43:16)
StartTawhid - Allah's Uniqueness (pp. 2-4)
PreviewBeliefs about the Messenger (p. 5)
StartAl-Quran and other beliefs (p. 5-9)
StartSeeing Allah in Paradise (p. 6)
StartBeliefs regarding past prophets and books (pp. 11-12)
StartDefinitions of Faith (pp. 13-16)
StartSin and the Afterlife (pp. 16-17)
StartQadar (Destiny) (pp. 9-11, 17-19)